Our institute is with the education and training for choice of student and employers by adopting total quality approach for achieving excellence to meet the challenges of new millennium.
The institute is to provide quality education to cater the need of industry service sector and society in view of rapidly changing technological and economic scenario of the country and globe.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Upon completion of the course, graduates will be:
- Graduates will be able to discharge the responsibilities of pharmacist with adequate understanding of supportive area as needed in this multidisciplinary area of health care system.
- Pharmacist should be able to plan, design excites and provides solution related to drugs and dosage forms.
- Integrate the knowledge base of pharmaceuticals for better design drugs and dosage regimen.
- Pharmacist will be able to part of the team to communicate well with other professionals in providing medicine needed to society with standards, professional ethics and social responsibilities.
- Pharmacist will be able to become a lifelong learner to absorb new technologies and then offer leadership role in the society.