One of the most successful ventures of the Wainganga Bahu-Uddeshiya Vikas Sanstha’s, Bajiraoji Karanjekar College of Pharmacy, Sakoli has established itself as a premier educational institute offering Degree and Diploma level courses in pharmacy in the east Vidharbh region. The main aim of this institute is to provide quality education to aspiring students of B Pharma, M Pharma Courses. The institute is maintaining its high standard to set the benchmark in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Pharmaceutical industry is growing day by day. There is an increasing demand for pharmacists globally. The college takes pride in being of the forefront in guiding admitting and training aspiring students and shaping their career in pharmacy. The college is located in 65 acre of land with natural beauty and greenery that provide the peaceful atmosphere for the students. It is located on National Highway no. 06 at Nagzira road Sakoli. It is easily accessible by both road and railway (from Bhandara and Gondia). The institution is devoted to become centre of excellence in the field of healthcare to provide highly knowledgeable, globally competitive skilled Pharmacist.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Upon completion of the course, graduates will be:
- Graduates will be able to discharge the responsibilities of pharmacist with adequate understanding of supportive area as needed in this multidisciplinary area of health care system.
- Pharmacist should be able to plan, design excites and provides solution related to drugs and dosage forms.
- Integrate the knowledge base of pharmaceuticals for better design drugs and dosage regimen.
- Pharmacist will be able to part of the team to communicate well with other professionals in providing medicine needed to society with standards, professional ethics and social responsibilities.
- Pharmacist will be able to become a lifelong learner to absorb new technologies and then offer leadership role in the society.